Discover how foods support your health and treat
yourself safely with award-winning workshops
led by Sophia Forrester BSc and Roisin Reilly BSc
- Hands-on workshops making food remedies
- How to eat to boost your immunity and health
- Manage long term conditions safely – individual advice given
- Assess your health and diet
- Learn how to treat minor ailments safely
- Share your knowledge about food as medicine
- Plant up your own food medicine window-box
- Help create a new garden at Nubian Life Ellerslie Road
Workshops will take place weekly, alternating between White City Community Centre and Nubian Centre on Ellerslie Road.
Double check our events calendar for dates and locations and register your interest by calling Roisin 07849 881827 or putting your name down at the Community Centre.